Answered By: Dave Wiseman Last Updated: Sep 18, 2015 Views: 57
To print multiple slides per page, double-sided, portrait/landscape on a mac computer, perform the following steps as listed:
1. Click File, Print on the top left-hand side of the screen.
2. Under Copies and Pages, click on Finishing.
3. On this window, you will see a drop down box for 1-sided Printing. Click here and the option for 1 or 2 sided printing will be available.
4. Return to the Copies and Pages screen by clicking on the dropdown box that currently reads Finishing.
5. To indicate the amount of slides on each page, click on the dropdown box next to "Print What". From here you can choose the amount of slides you wish to have printed on each page ranging from 2-9, as well as an option for notes.
6. To change the orientation of the page, click on Page Setup at the bottom of the Print window.
7.From here, you are able to change from portrait to landscape, or landscape to portrait.
8. To finish, click OK and Print.