Answered By: Dave Wiseman Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 777
Answered By: Dave Wiseman
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 777
Print from any e-mail enabled device.
- Send the document you want to print as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retrieve your print job from one of the printers in the first floor computer lab.
- That’s it. (mostly)
A couple of details worth mentioning:
- You need to use your own email@example.com email address
- when you retrieve your job, the email to which you attached your document will be in your print queue along with your document. You can either print it or delete it.
- You will also get a confirmation email from PrintMe Mobile indicating that your job was printed.
- Unfortunately, wireless printing only allows printing on one-side of the page.